Welcome to the My APC page. In this area you can accomplish two separate but related tasks. The first section is a survey that needs to be populated to ensure the APC has your most current information. The second provides online access to some of your information and information of other APC family members. You can access them from the following links.
Please read on for more detail.
The Allentown Presbyterian Church is updating our congregational information. We need each person to populate a copy of the survey to refresh our contact list and better understand every person’s unique gifts and talents.
It is important to note, each family member needs to populate a separate copy of the survey. We realize this may be inconvenient for larger families, but it is the best way to capture the unique skills, gifts and talents of each individual. The survey has 3 sections and should take less than 5 minutes.
- Access the survey by clicking here Congregational Survey.
- Access help file by clicking here Congregational Survey Help.
- Access a short video to help navigate the survey and answer basic questions by clicking here Survey Video Overview.
- If you experience difficulty, you can print the survey and hand it to a church leader or send an email with your question by clicking here Survey Assistance.
Church Membership Online
Once you log into the Church Membership Online site, you can view and print your own charitable contribution statements, view your pledge commitment, access the online APC directory and update your personal profile.
Only contact information is accessible to other APC family members. This is a great tool to help us connect with one another. Security is very important to APC and Church Membership Online. Appropriate security measures are in place to protect your information. You can read more about Church Member Online security and other questions here.
- Access the online directory by clicking here Church Membership Online.
- Access help file by clicking here Online Directory Help.
- Access frequently asked questions (FAQs) by clicking here FAQ.
- You can access a short video to help navigate the online directory and answer other basic questions by clicking here
- If you experience any issues or have questions, feel free to contact Online Directory Assistance.
Quick View Access (view only)
This Quick View section provides quick but simply view only access to the Church Membership Online information. It provides access to Birthdays, Anniversary dates and the Online Directory. If you wish to update your information or access your Charitable contributions & commitment details you just logon to the Church Membership Online site via the above section.